Saturday, September 12, 2015

Made it through week one!!

Hey everyone! 
I know I forgot to put a lot of peoples emails on this list so hopefully more can be added (mom let me know) and second: a fair warning my typing will be full of lots of errors so lo siestas.

(My district at the temple.)

But now my week! It has felt like I have been here for a long time, but at the same time I feel like I just got here! Its been crazy. We have learned so much spanish in just a single week, we taught our first lesson the second full day here and have taught 3 more since, in just spanish! The spirit really helps out with the language! We have also had great devotionals! We listened to the MTC Presidency talk which was good, but the better one was tuesday night when Bishop Causse of the Presiding Bishopbric came, his talk was good, but the best part was at the end of his talk he played  the most amazing arrangement of come come ye saints that I have ever heard! It was so great! I also sang in the Choir for that devo. which was pretty cool, even though the choir is basically all of the missionaries! 

(we made paper people because we get bored easy(mine is far right) )

Once I figure out my schedule more I will be able to write longer emails, so sorry this one is short! 

I would love to hear from each of you individually if you want to email me! 

 and If you really want to make me happy i wouldnt be mad with a letter or a package ;) 

My address here is 

Elder Jacob Myron Ford 
OCT12 MEX-TAMP 
2011 N 900 E Unit 208
Provo UT 84602

I love you all! 
Take care! 
Elder Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment